Thursday, January 11, 2007

I haven't been able to get into my blog, at home. I'm typing this from work. Don't tell my boss. I must have goofed and unistalled something on my computer that runs blogger. I'm going to have to ask my sweet son inlaw to help me out on this one. I'm not computer saavy at all. I need help. So until I can get the time to get it fixed I won't be able to blog. Just to catch up while I'm here. It is Jan 11,07. Very fridgid. We are talking in the minus 28 and when you factor in the wind chill it's a gorgeous -38. Dang cold! I'm thankful I have a warm building to work in, and a warm home to go to after work. Only 2 1/2 months til spring arrives. Can't wait. We have had a very nice winter up until now. I guess you can say we were due. On a nicer note... I'm so proud of the cadets that I clean for. They work so hard, and live on very little sleep. So last friday when they came back to the dorms after class they were so excited. They had earned their blues(pants with the official RCMP yellow stripe down the sides). They all proudly gave me a fashion show. I was so proud. I know how hard they have to work. It's very strict here. Many rules to follow. I watch as these men and women start their training. They are scared and timid little rabbits. It's great to see them perservere through the tuff challenges and graduate with confidence. Those are some blessings of the job. Well for now I will close off. Until I get my computer fixed, I wish you all well and Happy New Year!









































































































































































































































................................................................................................................

No comments: