Friday, August 03, 2007


The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, the men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky; what you see?" The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." "What that tell you?" asked Tonto. The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?" "You dumber than buffalo shit. Someone stole tent."

4 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That was funny. How do you feel now? Are you still stressed out? Maybe you need more relaxation. Take care.
Thanks for the visit.

wandi said...

Hi friday. Thanks for stopping by. I am feeling not so stressed. I am grateful to have a co worker that I can relate to who knows exactly what I am going through. It helps to have an Ally. Take care and God Bless.

Wanda said...

Laughter is good medicine. Thanks for a good laugh today. Hope you are feeling better...Do what ever it takes to rest and relax. Thinking and praying for you.

Muhd Imran said...

This is funny! I needed the laughter and I got it here. Thank you.

Hope all is well with you and work. Take care.

PS: Thank you for stopping by and giving me some encouraging words even though you were feeling stressed-out just like me. I appreciate it very much.