Tuesday, December 19, 2006




Well, my little Angel baby turned 2 yesterday. Man how time flies. It was 2 years ago, one week before Christmas that Jen gave birth to the sweetest little angel ever. I went to her birthday party of course. Wouldn't miss it. Abby was so sweet , opening her presents. She seemed to enjoy it all. Then when it was time for her cake( cupcakes, her choice) she was so sweet as we all sang happy birthday to her. She was almost kinda shy. But she sure did dig into the yummy cupcakes that her mommy made for her. She ate all the icing and only some of the cupcake. Way to go Abby, you realized that's the best part of any thing baked. She looks the same from the time she was born til now. Only bigger, and just as sweet, if not sweeter. Anyway I know that I do gush. What can I say, she is my only Grand child. I know that I will probably be like this with all the future grandchildren though. It's so great being a grandma. Happy Birthday sweetie pie.

6 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to her. Looks so sweet as the cup cakes in front of her.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love the photos! She really has grown --- my younger daughter turned 2 in October. Louder every week!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh on the contrary Wanda, I can hardly see the 2 year old Abby in the newborn Abby at all. Heehee

Anonymous said...

Hi Wandi!
I hope you have many more.

Happy Birthday Abby!

Muhd Imran said...

Hi! Just drop by again to wish you a

Merry Christmas & Joyous New Year!

wandi said...

Michelle, can't you just see the same cute pouty lips, gorgeous cheeks, and adorable face? I know her hair is so much lighter, and she is so smart and way more adorable but I still recognize the same new born baby girl as the one who is 2.