Friday, June 08, 2007


This is going to be one of my most stupid trivial posts of all. It's
going to make you think, who the frick cares. But I'm going to
post it anyway. Here goes. I am in love with Jude Law! I have
recently watched " The Holiday" And Jude Law made me melt!
I have never seen him to be a heart melting kind of guy before,
but watching him in this movie made me turn to mush.
Especially when I found out that he was the.... Oh I don't want
to give it away. In case any of you have not seen the movie
before. If you have not, go rent it. You too might fall in love
with Jude. My love affairs with leading men do pass. I used to
have a huge crush on Colin Firth after I watched "Bridget
Jones Diary". I still do Love Colin, but now I have a new crush.
Please forgive me Colin. I still love you. I think it's the british
accent I go ga ga over. Or maybe the dimples in the chin and
cheek. Or the deep blue eyes. Or the way he fell head over heals
for Cameron Diaz. I told you this was going to be a totally
trivial post. Who cares. But come on ladies, look at him. He's
pretty cute right!

7 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

I guess I will never know what you ladies are feeling over these guys.

Maybe Wifey has the same thing with Johnny Depp.

Oh wait... Cameron Diaz you said?

Yes, I think I know now... I am secretly in love with Michelle Pfeiffer from Grease 2 to I Am Sam.

I still love Olivia Newton John since I was a teenager though.

classic kim said...

wandi, i love you! you're awesome. and heck yeah, jude law is ridiculously hot! (and im glad you didn't spoil the movie for me cause i definitely haven't seen it...) hahah...

wandi said...

Hey Kim. Love you too. Go watch the movie. See for yourself how sweet he is.

Imran I did say Cameron Diaz. And tell wifey that I would agree with her on Johnny Depp. The movie that made me fall for him was "Chocolat"
If your lovely honey has not seen that yet go and get it for her and be a nice guy and watch it with her. Cheers.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

You take him, I'll take Cameron Diaz. :)

Amanda Franks said...

He was also so great in Alfie. I loved him after that one.

Wanda said...

I think you should give yourself permission to fall in love with any movie star....as long as you look and don't touch!

wandi said...

Hey Wanda, I agree with you 100%. I had a boss once that used to say, in refernce of admiring the oposite sex. " Just because you are on a diet, does not mean you can't read the menu." I guess that's true as long as it does not make you tempted to go off your diet. If one is tempted then they should not look at the menu.