Lately I have been faced with stuff in life. I have had to ask myself some very difficult questions. Those questions are as follows......
If I had a chance to do it all over again, would I????
My answer to that is a resounding yes, yes, and by all means yes!!!!!! I seem to have so many regrets in my stage of life right now. As I think of the long list , many things stick out to me.
1) I would yell way less! ( Except if it is into a pillow or out on the lone prairie where I know I am alone. My poor kids! I do realize that a person can't keep it all inside and not bust. I am famous for stuffing things under the rug. A dangerous thing I know!
2) I would trust more! Or at least I would would try my very best. Trust is very huge thing for me and I have been betrayed many times in my life!
3) Love deeper! Although I do not know how to love my children, grandchildren, and daughter, son, inlaw more than I already do. I love them so much that it hurts. I would give my life for them!
4) I would take more risks! This too is so huge as I am a very cautious person.
5) Exercise more and eat less! Need I say more?
6) Exercise more and indulge less! Need I say more?
7) Take the risk of making friends (even though they always leave). I now realize that friends can be long term or for just a season. I seem to have friends that I get so close to and then leave. It is so painful.
8) I would be more patient! I have had a hard time being patient in the past. I want it now.!!!!!!!
9) Trust God more! After all I do realize that God does know best!
10) Even though I know God knows what's best for my life , I always take back control. What the heck is wrong with me??
11) I would matter!!!! I do matter!!!! I think I matter?????? I feel I don't matter. These are all lies....... In actual fact I do matter...... RIGHT!