Thursday, October 30, 2008

I don't know about you , but I am so ready to have the U.S. presidential vote to be over! I'm not even from the U.S. and I'm so sick of hearing the adds that slam, slander and totally put down the other guy or gal! By now I'm sure people know who they are voting for. Why is it necessary to run the same old campaign smears over and over until the very last day? It makes me want to scream. For the last year or more we have heard nothing but " vote for so and so" and I approve this message". I look forward to next week when we hear who is the president of the united states and move on! I know I'm not alone in this opinion. Don't read anything into this because McCain's photo is first! It's just the way it worked out on this page.

4 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

Well, at least you're in the same continent.

I am way far, far away and am shocked to have to see the campaign strategy includes bombardments of slanders to the other party.

An outsider looking in, I hope Obama wins because I believe he has a lot of things figured out and wishes to implement to benefit the people, not just the elite few.

He seems honest and objective. He need not play with the people's emotions in his debates.

The correct person leading the nation will benefit the people as well as the world at large because of its superpower standing.

Good luck to everyone.

ladybird39pm said...

Yes now here in Texas is all we hear on the only channel we have
yuck

Muhd Imran said...

Got news from this side of the world. Obama has won.

Congrats to the people of the USA.

He has a tough job ahead of him to clean up a lot to stabilize the economy again and spread wealth to the whole country and at all levels of people instead of just the elite few.

Have a good week ahead!

Wanda said...

Yes, I ready for some TV that doesn't tear everyone down.

It's just not Biblical to be so hateful.


I pray that life will settle down for Mc Cain and Palin and they can also get on with their lives.

LOL:)Wanda