Sunday, October 11, 2009


I have so much to be thankful for! Just to name a few things, my kids and grand kids,


My home, a free country, food
in abundance, friends who care and most importantly God who makes all things possible! I have to mention an event that has happened more recently. I got a new job that I am so excited about! I have been extended to work in the print shop until 2011. It is a dream come true and I thank God for that. I was in the print shop from May until September on a temporary basis. I had a wonderful summer. I was treated like a human being and I seemed to excel and thrive in that job situation. I just found out on Friday that I have been extended and that I am needed in that job position for a lot longer! I am on cloud nine! I can not stop smiling! I start on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

It is so wonderful that your summer time dream has become a reality for you!

Congrats. You should be in cloud nine with that dream job! I am so happy for you. Good things come to good people. You're blessed!

Wanda said...

I'm so excited for you Wandi ~~ the job in the print shop sounds perfect. You would be an asset any where you work.

The pictures of your grandchildren in the previous posts are so adorable.

Loving you today
Wanda

Michelle said...

Oh great for you Wanda. Jen told me about it. I noticed you have my old blog on your list. My new one is www.fortysomethingmichelle.blogspot.com

wandi said...

I love your new blog Michelle. I check in often. I just have to figure out how to change the link. I will have to call Jen ( the expert) about how to do this. I am really not computer savvy at all.