Monday, January 16, 2006



I've got the hum drum, ho hum, winter blues. I just hate winter. This winter has even been very nice. Temps not below -5 . The days have been long and dark and not sunny like our usual Saskatchewan winters. In years past it could be -20 , but the sun shone so bright. We have had nice temps but cloud, lots of cloud. I just can't wait for spring to come. I was looking at pics of Jen and Jordan's new home. The grass is green and there is no snow. I'm sure that in a few short weeks they will be enjoying blossoms on the fruit trees in there yard. I'm so green with envy. I really miss B.C. Especially Vancouver Island. That's where I came from. I've been in Saskatchewan for 11 and a 1/2 yrs now but I still am not used to the winter. Oh well soon the spring will come.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I miss the sunshine!!! The days are grey and the clouds are low. We did get a dusting of snow today but before that, we've were snowless for weeks. Come visit!!

Michelle said...

No one is stopping you from moving Wanda. It would be a pity to come to the end of your life and regret not having done the things you wanted to do. Pack up Brian and Tiffany and get going.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! prescription drug information topamax Pull out sink faucets mesotherapy safety celexa and multiple sclerosis bar copper faucet auto alarm legend ford Maize floor mats

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »