Sunday, July 16, 2006

It was a scorcher. The day that Jill and Trevor got married. Hot, hot, hot! It turned out to be a gorgeous wedding day inspite of the heat. Every one was all sweaty so it did not matter, that I was all sweaty. We were all the same. In the heat of the out door wedding tent, we all smelled the same. But , like I said, it was a great day. My job as a nanny to baby Alyssa Joy went fine. I got to play with her in a slightly cooler nursery. (cooler than the santuary at the ceremony) And during photos the baby and I were in an air conditioned home while the wedding party were out side in the scorching heat of the afternoon sun. It was plus 33 c. Hot!!! So I was happy to perform my duties as a nanny and try to keep the little darling cool and I snuggled her while she slepted in my arms. I loved it. Thanks Jill for asking me to be a temporary nanny to one of your candle lighters. I was so happy to do it. Blessings to you and Trevor on your marriage. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you had a great day with a baby to cuddle