Friday, August 11, 2006


My little darlin would have been the youngest, niece, great niece, great, great niece, grand daughter, great grand daughter and youngest cousin at the family reunion. It is too bad that my son and his wife and Abby could not be in attendance. There would have been many cousins to pamper little Abby, and give in to her beck and call. Many of my cousins children were the age of 13 to 17 yrs of age. Abby would have been spoiled by them. If they could steal time away from me that is. But since they were not there it was not an issue. I wish they were there. Maybe next family reunion.

3 comments:

Jen said...

We were sad to have had to miss it! We'll try to be there next time.

Muhd Imran said...

You said it right! Nobody can resist to pamper her with a face like that!

Anonymous said...

yes it would of been more fun to have them there at the reunion. Will be glad we are all together.