Thursday, January 01, 2009



Happy New Year from my family to yours!





I want to take this time to wish all a very happy and prosperous new year. I spent my New Years eve looking after my( princess) granddaughters! How lucky for me! Christmas and New years with royalty! Can't get much better than that! It was a wonderful time for me. Although by 9 pm they both were fast asleep, and the rest of the time was spent flipping through channels on the T.V.( what I would have done at home by myself any way). The time from 6 to 9 was wonderful. Playing with the girls and snuggling them and tucking them into bed made my night. I was in heaven! I have to mention that it is also a blizzard out side . So I was happy to stay inside where it was warm and cozy. After the girls were fast asleep, I curled up with a nice hot cup of coffee, and happily flipped through the channels on the T.V. I can't think of a better, or nicer way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year Everyone! What did you do to ring in 2009?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for watching them for us. We appreciate you trudging out in the blizzard!

Wanda said...

We stayed home too....watched TV and like old folks....were in bed immediately after the ball dropped and we kissed and said Happy New Year, and good nite!!

Spending New Years Eve with Royalty is a great way to do it!!

LOL:Wanda