Tuesday, March 28, 2006


I'm off to a ladies retreat this weekend. It is hosted by my church. I wasn't going to go, but my sister and my daughter talked me into it. I enjoyed the last one I went to a year ago. It was a weekend of pampering, and inspiration. Also great food. All meals are prepared for us. We have a choice to have our nails done, facials, massages and just devine pampering. Then the inspirational videos that helped in our spirtual growth. It was so great! Now I'm starting to look forward to it. I leave on friday right after work and come home sunday afternoon. It's quite an effort for me to pack up bedding, and clothes to last the weekend. Especially after working a full week. I know it will be worth it. I'm starting to look forward to it. I know I will enjoy . My mom, sister, and daughter will be there. Just to spend time with my family is going to be great.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great time!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Sounds nice. More of a vacation than a retreat to me.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Answering machine software for nokia 9300 japan phone cards Chest pain when running