Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I realized that my first anniversary of blogging has come and gone. I was looking back on my posts from days gone by and it hit me that I have been blogging for a year now. Wow. Time flies when your having fun. Thanksgiving is coming up and it was last thanksgiving that sissy and I were doing dishes at mom and dads after our thansgiving dinner, and hiding stuff all over thier house. Now here we are aproaching thanksgiving again , and once again it will be held at mom and dads house. I wonder if mom and daddy will trust us to do dishes again. I wonder what sissy and I can do to make things fun and interesting. So to all you canadians happy thanksgiving.

7 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary Wandi. I'm mompoet from the FFMB just visiting a few of the Friendly sites today in honour of Carol for Thanksgiving.
mp

Anonymous said...

Did you have agreat day making proggies/ See you tomorrow

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

A year flies by, doesn't it! :)

Robyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wanda!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful lady. Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I haven't seen you in a while since Rosewood and I thought I'd take a peek to see what you were up to. Glad everything is well!

Norma said...

Happy Blogiversary. Mine is the same date--3 years, although I back dated it to Oct. 1 just to be tidy.