Thursday, April 12, 2007



Here's a cute thing that was sent to me. I don't know who wrote it , and I don't beleive in reincarnation, but I thought it was cute anyway. This is for all wives and mothers who, in the real world feel frustrated with their kids and husbands now and again.




" In this life I am a woman. In my next life I want to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hybernate. You do nothing but sleep for 6 months. I could deal with that. Before you hybernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too. When you're a girl bear, you birth your children(who are the size of a walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definately deal with that. If you're a mama bear everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone that bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line you swat them too. I could deal with that. If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. Yup, gonna be a bear!



























3 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Well, if we had to come back, I would want to be something that didn't have to move much, or talk. :)

Carol said...

Funny and fitting, too.

Muhd Imran said...

Just stopping by to say Hi and that I have come back from Bangkok, Thailand.

Wow! Now I know how wonderful being a bear is. More, if it's a girl bear!

That bear in the picture is definitely for hugging!

Have a good weekend!