Friday, May 26, 2006



Friday's Feast # 95

Appetizer: How old were you when you got your first credit card? I only got my first credit card after I was married.

Soup: When was the last time you felt out of place? For some reason I always seem to feel out of place. I don't think I fit anywhere these days. ( I'm in a place of transition right now)

Salad: Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? Yes I did have a very strict curfew. It was 10:00 PM. week nights and 12:00 midnight on weekends. I was in grade 12. I felt that my mother was way too strict. If I was even 5 minutes late I was in trouble.

Main Course: Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common with. Honestly I have not given it much thought. Don't know.

Dessert: When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first? It's kinda sad and shows my age , but I have to be honest and say I go to the obituaries 1st. I just need to know if maybe I might find my name;) Sounds morbid I know . It is meant to be a joke.

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You're number one and the orbituaries are just the same as mine.
Mine is up too.

... Paige said...

Not munchasuen, I don't think but keep an eye on it. Think saftey first.
I used to read the obits, first that is one reason I don't do the news paper any more. I watch the TV, not really wanting to get my 15 minutes of fame that way. LOL