Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sick In Bed Vomit

I've been sick with the flu bug. I've been upchuking the entiring contents of Saskatchewan and Alberta too. I can relate to my poor little Abby. But mind you I would gladly take all from my little girl so she would not have to go through the sick bug. Poor Abby. I hate it when my baby grandgirl has to be sick. It breaks my heart. I know I can't take it from her though. But grandma can relate to you little darlin. I know it was not the chicken feet I ate on the weekend! I hope not. It's all in the mind right. Although my freind La was sick with the bug yesterday. She was throwing up and the other end ....... Plus she was dizzy... So I'm sure it was the flu. Man the mind is a powerful thing. I not only have what Abby has but I also have what La has.. Oh no.... All I know is that I'm feeling pretty badly. All I can think of ,is poor Abby and poor La. I hope and pray we all feel better soon. It's not a nice thing. Grandma is thinking of you Abby and you too La.





6 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you get well soon.

Jen said...

Abby is MISERABLE. As I'm sure you read on my blog she threw up 25 times in less than a day. She is sooo tired that I can't even wake her up. :(

Sorry to hear that you are sick too. Get well soon!

Robyn said...

Sorry you are sick Wandi :( Must be the season for it where you guys are. Hope you're over it quickly.

Anonymous said...

Did you have to stay home from work Wandi? How you today. Praying for you I love you . Mom

wandi said...

Yes momma I di stay home cuz I was puking and , you know the other end.... I do have sick time so not to worry. I will get paid for my sick days off. I know you are concerned about that.

Odge said...

get well soon Wandi