Saturday, May 06, 2006



It was such a gorgeous day today. The temp was +27c. Mom , dad and I went to the gardens to get some bedding plants. How glorious! I love this time of year. I put in some petunias , pansies, and trailing lobelia. I also planted a small herb garden and tomato plants on my balcony. It looks so nice. It is of course not as nice as the herb garden above. I hope I did not plant too early. I have to keep an ear to the weather channel to be sure frost won't kill my precious posies. If there is a warning of frost then I have an old sheet on hand to cover my garden just in case.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's supposed to freeze overnight this week in Regina so get that sheet out!

I'm glad you got to enjoy the weather and did some planting to spruce up your patio!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yes indeed it is very lovely. Here our temperature is 34 deg. C.

Muhd Imran said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I can only imaging having that clear weather at 27 Deg C.

Like Friday's Child, Singapore is on the equator, so we have about 30 Deg C normally, but instead it has been pouring for several months now.

wandi said...

Hey Michelle , thanks for the helpful tip. I'm not so worried now. When do you move to your new home? Happy moving.

Wow friday, 34 c is very hot. You must get the humididty as well. You too Imran. I love warm weather but if it get sticky then it's not so nice.