Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm a fan!

Let my introduce you to my beautiful girl Tiffany. I'm so proud of my Tiffy. I adore her! She is so mature, kind, accepting of others and is just a wonderful human being. She has a big heart, and is the apple of her grand fathers eye. She is the only granddaughter my parents have . ( except for Kelle girl , who has adopted Tiffs grandpa as her own) ( She is Tiffy's best freind) My girl always manages to cheer me up. She is a fantastic encourager. I know God has blessed her with the gift of encourgement. Tiffany has this gorgeous smile that makes me light up every time I see it. She called me up the other day and said"mom I miss you , let's get together." She wanted to spend time with me. I felt so privelaged that she would want to spend time with me. We went to BP and had a wonderful visit. I'm so thank-ful that God gave me my precious girl. I love you so much my Tiff. You're beautiful inside and out.

5 comments:

kelle said...

I'm a fan too!! I'm sooo glad that God brought Tiffy my way! She is my bestest friend. I love you too Momma Wandi!!

wandi said...

Ditto Kelle girl.

Jen said...

I'm glad that you & Tiff have such a good relationship. She really is swell.

And, hey- he's my Grandpa too!! ;)

wandi said...

Oh ya Jen,sorry about that. You're his favorite granddaughter in-law. Oh forget the in-law. You're just right up there too.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it vw beetle + 1976 + price Keno numbers played Brain dumps for mcse 2003 Phentermine and next day Exhaust i30 infiniti system Rim battery life 7250 cheap online tires Placervile ca Oval texas holdem poker tables Tranny ass vw gti review acura integra accessories Rim blackberry 7100t features used vw bug