Tuesday, February 21, 2006



I've had a couple of hard days. Could be the pre menopause. Sorry all you men who read this. But it's a fact of life. The last couple of days I have been real hard on myself. I am very good at putting myself down. Today I was actually believing what I was saying to myself. It's so amazing that a positive word or negative word from someone can send a person right over the edge, or bring them up from the brink. This afternoon as I was working, someone approached me and he was so positive and kind and called me something very sweet. My whole day and out look changed in an instant. Instead of coming home and wanting cry about things, I am feeling very upbeat and positive. If someone had approached me at that time and said something totally negative , it would have been a whole different thing. Thank-you _ _ _ _ _ ! I don't want to say your name cuz I don't want to embarass you for being yourself. You know who you are. Keep on being the fantastic upbeat positive guy that you are. I appreciate it.

7 comments:

Jen said...

That is so good! A positive word goes a long way.

kelle said...

It always amazes me how it only takes one comment (good or bad) to affect your attitude! I'm glad that your day brightened after the positive word! Love ya!

wandi said...

Actually someone told me awhile ago about it. She was on Oprah I think. I just have not gotten it yet. Thanks for the reminder. I will have to go check it out of the library.

Odge said...

Thats an inspiring tail Wandi, I guess we should all try to say something good too the people we meet and make their day, much like you did to me when I read your comment this morning Thanks so much. =)

wandi said...

YOur welcome Odd.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Scriptures prayers healing pain relief Disability insurance litigation Vitamines sunrider Sexual batteries paddy hopkirk roof rack model 406u

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. sunday january 29 article skype phone story acura suv Steps of rhinoplasty Car navigation review system Starting a small retail business in canada Culinary schools in denver 1966 porsche 911 targa For sale wheelchairs ipswich uk Zoloft began distribution Diane kitchen Answering machine help skin care buick open golf tournament Scarface airbrush shirts Look for 100 tramadol 56.50 total