Friday, February 10, 2006


I'm so thankful for the weekend. It has been such a stressful week at work for me. I'm just going to say it, I have such stupid supervisors. They have put me in a position so stressful that I am faced with no other choice but to take action to make things right. Things that are not my fault but yet I am suffering for the decsions that have been made by my supervisors. It looks like some people will be in real trouble. Not me though. I was wronged by my supervisors and now they have to face the conseqences for their actions. So I have to just keep on going along and I know things will get better. I hope. At least that has been told to me by some one who is representing me. He is standing up for me. Way cool. This guy is fantastic. He is taking my case and he is so professional and knows my rights. It's so good to have someone in my corner at work. For too long I have felt so alone at my job. I have felt like a robot that has been kicked around, stomped on beaten within an inch of my life. I know this is probably sounding so over the top and dramatic, but most of the way I ( and other co-workers) get treated is so unacceptable. So now the weekend is here and I'm going to try to forget about work and relax. Not so easy but I'm going to try. Cheers to the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cock cum monster shot Netscape pop blocker Best portable gps for car Gpx wireless surveillance system Weight loss after effexor