Sunday, February 19, 2006


This is dedicated to all hard working tired moms every where.



In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd be a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hybernate. You get to sleep for 6 months. I could live with that.

Before you hybernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too. When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute , cuddly cubs. I could definately live with that.

If you're a momma bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
Yup, gonna be a bear.

8 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Hi Wandi, I'm Lazy Daisy with the friends of the friendless marching band. I was in Reginia last July. Our daughter lives in Saskatoon and took us to see the Mountie Museum. I love your post ....I do think being a bear is the way to go!

Odge said...

made me smile. Some good points there.
Men bears breed and then stomp off to live on their own, breed, steal picnics, open the trash and then get to sleep for six mounths.. hmm could live with that. =)

wandi said...

Yes Odd, it would be good to be a bear male or female. Hahaha.

wandi said...

Lazy daisy what did you think of the mountie museum? They are building a very huge new one opening next year. I work at the RCMP training academy. Keeps me busy cleaning up after all those cadets. Thanks for checking in to my post.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I know that I could sleep 6 hours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wandi
I have a hard tme sleeping at the best of times so I would not make a good bear.

I may act like a growly Momma bear at times. But with Gods help I am trying not to take things so serious. Thats the best way to go
Mom

wandi said...

I think you are much better lately momma. I have not heard a growl from you for a very long time. But If you were a bear you would want to sleep. So maybe it would be a good thing. Love you Momma

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! small tits government online payment Ppc toshiba Used golf clubs sale