Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My son inlaw needs to be recongnized. He is the absolute bomb! My daughter got herself a real catch when she married Brian. He is not only very handsome with deep dimples and an award winning smile, but he treats Tiff real good. Brian is a computer wiz. He also would do any thing for you. The thing I love the most is when we are all together, I'll just be hanging out and Brian will all of a sudden say to me " I think you need a hug" or " I have not hugged you yet" This melts my heart! Truth be known I really did need a hug and Brian was in tune to that. I'm so thankful that Brian is a part of our Family. I often tell Tiff that if things are not going well with her and Brian too bad. He will always be a part of our family. Brian is an awesome son inlaw. I'm so thankful that he is a part of our family. He takes care of Tiff so well. Thanks Brian. I love you a lot.

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It's great to have a son-in-law like him. Your daughter is a lucky girl.

Michelle said...

I hear he amuzes you all with great stories too.