Sunday, October 02, 2005

Biggest............Loser

My sister and I have joined the WWC. No it's not World Wrestling. Although at times it feels like a wrestling match. I'm talking about Weight Watchers of Canada. We've been at it for one week only. So far so good. Peggy doesn't need to lose much, but I'm grateful for the partner. We started walking as well. Only half hr. to begin with, 3 times a week. I'm so out of shape! When we walk she does most of the talking as I puff along beside her. The more we walk the better it will be. One of my goals is to be able to walk and talk at the same time without gasping for air.(it's a good goal) I decided I want to be just like Oprah. She didn't reach her peak of fitness and weight loss until she was in her late 40s early 50s. I think she looks pretty good. So I figure I still have at least a year to reach my weight loss challenge. I'm determined to be the biggest loser.


Stationary Bike Weighing





No comments: