Saturday, October 01, 2005



Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year. It's all about getting together as family and enjoying a nice cooked Turkey dinner with all the fixings. I loved the time our whole family went to my brother John's for thanksgiving. It was 2001. The leaves were on the ground. The air was nice a fallish. All of the family went for a walk and we had family photos done outside in the leaves. I loved that so much. Even our little granny was covered in leaves. ( She was 88 at the time) She looked so cute all covered in crisp, golden leaves. She is proof that you're never too old to kick back and act like a kid. I hope that when I get to be her age I can act young and silly with my grandchildren. Granny your my hero and I adore you.

4 comments:

Linda Johnson said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Extending Utility Computing into the branch office DiskSites allows enterprises to leverage their Utility Computing strategy and extend it to branch offices, allowing branch users access to a centralized file ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Jen said...

That was a really nice Thanksgiving - with great pictures to prove it.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.exchange-spam-filter.info/Zocor-and-tourniquet.html United health care disability insurance Propecia pro pack Penis head splitting http://www.touslestypesdeporsche.info/Depakote-without-prescription.html Klonopin withdrawal from small dosage Refinancing calculators in uk linda evans eyeglass frames eyeglasses I side effects of zocor vogue eyewear Specific minceur cellulite where can i buy phendimetrazine on line

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work film editing schools