Saturday, December 17, 2005

My sister, my friend.


You know friends may come and go but sisters remain forever. My sister is my very best friend in the whole world. She is my kindred spirit. I've had close friendships over the years, but they seem to drift or move away. But my dear sister remains my constant in my life. She is always there to cheer me on in what ever I'm going through. She has given me her support, prayers and love since I can remember. Peggy I love you so much and I thank God that you are my sister. Thank-you for all your support over the years. Thanks for sharing with me your family and your love. I think I would have given up many times except for you. I love you sooooo much. Peggy is the one in the back ground with the happy smile delighted with her great niece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Honda 750 chopper